Avni Expands its Footprint in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana

Avni’s flagship products, the reusable cloth pads and reusable panty liners have gained popularity among the menstruating population in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, accounting for 60% of Avni’s sales in the region

New Delhi: Avni- a feminine care & hygiene startup has announced plans to further expand its footprints into Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. With a track record of serving over 10,000 customers in the region last year, Avni aims to reach target of 75,000 customers in these two states in the current fiscal year 2023-24.

Avni’s flagship products, reusable cloth pads, and reusable panty liners have gained significant popularity among the menstruating population in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. These two products account for a whopping 60% of Avni’s sales in the region, demonstrating their effectiveness and appeal. The brand’s disposable cotton-based pads are equally favoured by local women, contributing to 30% of the brand’s sales. Collectively, these three product categories account for an impressive 90% of Avni’s sales in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.

The popularity of Avni’s products can be attributed to various factors. Notably, these reusable alternatives offer long-term cost savings, with each usage costing as low as ₹2 for cloth pads and ₹1 for panty liners. Additionally, Avni’s products have been designed to prioritize safety and comfort, resulting in a smooth and irritation-free experience during periods. Customers have reported no rashes or discomfort, further establishing Avni as a trusted brand in the region.

Commenting on the ambitious target plan, Mrs. Sujata Pawar- Co-Founder, Avni- a menstrual healthcare startup said “Avni is more than just a feminine hygiene brand; it’s a movement towards empowering women and redefining menstrual care. As we extend our presence in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, we are dedicated to creating a lasting impact in the lives of women across the region. Through our innovative products and unwavering commitment, we strive to inspire confidence, promote sustainability, and revolutionize the way women perceive and experience their menstrual cycles. Through this strategic expansion effort and a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we also anticipate substantial traction in terms of revenue growth”

In an effort to expand its reach in the Telangana and Andhra Pradesh regions, Avni is set to implement a range of strategic marketing initiatives. These strategies will include targeted advertising campaigns, collaborations with local influencers, participation in community events, and increased online presence through social media platforms and e-commerce channels. By employing these diverse marketing approaches, Avni aims to bring its comprehensive product lineup closer to menstruators in the region.

Avni offers a diverse product lineup consisting of 8 products listed on its website, featuring over 100 variants for customers to choose from. Customers can select from various options such as the Avni Anti-microbial reusable cloth pads, including Avni Lush and Avni Fluff, Avni Natural Cotton Sanitary Pads, Avni Period Wear Wash, Avni Menstrual Cup and Wash, Avni Antibacterial Soothing Intimate Care Wipes, and Organic Cotton Pantyliners. Moreover, Avni has introduced a 24-hour AvniBuddy service helpline to address customers’ individual menstrual concerns and provide guidance on product application and usability. This dedicated support service aims to assist customers in making informed choices and enhancing their overall experience with Avni’s products.